Drivelapse – Roadtrip Timelapse Video Created of Entire Drive Across USA
New Yorker Brian DeFrees decided one day that he wanted to see America, and that he wanted everyone else to be able to experience the things he saw.
Brian drove 12,225 miles around the country, filming his route using his Canon 60D digital camera (which he attached to the windscreen of his Honda Civic).
He programmed his camera to take a picture every 5 seconds as he drove. By the time he’d completed his journey, he’d amassed over 200,000 pictures, which he then proceeded to turn into a spectacular time-lapse video.
Check out the video below:
- Amazing HD Video of Yosemite National Park Released (VIDEO)
- How to Travel on a Plane with a Baby (VIDEO)
- Wheelchair Travel Tips – How to Board a Plane for Wheelchair Users (VIDEO)
- What are the Packing Essentials for a RTW Trip? (VIDEO)
- 12 Months Backpacking Around the World in 5 Minutes (VIDEO)
Share this Article!