6 Great Gap Year Ideas
A gap year is the perfect time to do all those things you’ve always wanted to do.
But what if you know you want to do ‘something’, you’re not entirely sure what?
They’re narrowed down most people’s gap years abroad to 6 main ideas.
Here are 6 great ideas for a gap year (as written by Ant Stone of STA Travel):
- Working Abroad
- Learning a New Language
- Visiting ‘down under’ (Australia and New Zealand)
- Traveling Around the World
- Traveling Overland (e.g. on the Trans-Siberian Railway)
If you think about it, most people who live in the Western world and take a gap year do one (or more than one) of these things.
Of course, there are a million variations of each idea, but if you’re not sure what it is you want to do, choose one of these 6 ideas and start from there.
For the full list (and for more detail, check out the article on STATravel.co.uk
- Will a Gap Year Change Your Life?
- Why Taking a Gap Year Before College is Good for Students
- Will Taking a Gap Year Cause You to Lose Motivation?
- When’s the Best Time to Take a Gap Year?
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Taking a Gap Year
Share this Article!