How to Travel on a Plane with a Baby (VIDEO)
Traveling on a plane with your baby can be a real pain at times.
Luckily, Genevieve (from MamaNatural.com) brings you a fantastic video containing 10 great tips for airline travel with a baby.
These tips include booking your flight outside of the “witching hour”, Making sure you get to the gate early (so you can try and be seated next to an empty seat) and bringing a baby carrier with you to help your baby get to sleep.
Here’s the video:
- Wheelchair Travel Tips – How to Board a Plane for Wheelchair Users (VIDEO)
- What are the Packing Essentials for a RTW Trip? (VIDEO)
- How to Sleep on a Plane (and Enjoy It)
- How to Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) with a Quick Workout (VIDEO)
- A Quick Guide to Travel Visas
Share this Article!